Protective Face Masks from RO International
At last, here is a simple, convenient way to protect yourself from the flu and the ill-effects of cold and allergy season. Face masks are a part of personal protective gear used to prevent the spread of respiratory infections. It’s beneficial for preventing the transmission of respiratory viruses and bacteria. Many people also use it for protection against the dust and dirt in the air in the metro cities. No one knows who will get sick next. The flu is unpredictable, making it a smart idea to protect yourself and others wherever you go.
Face Masks from RO International are designed for everyday use and covers the user’s mouth and nose. The mask instantly filters out dust and pollen, trapping potentially harmful germs. This lightweight face mask protects from germs in the air, so wear it when you commute on public transportation, attending outdoor events, or anytime you want to stay healthy while outdoors. Gear up the battle for respiratory health with a comfortable fit that stops germs in their tracks.
During these ongoing pandemic situations, wearing a mask has become a necessity. Wearing a mask helps in a way to prevent respiratory tract infections. Face masks generally reduce the probability of coming in direct contact with the viruses, thereby protecting you from COVID 19. However, it doesn’t stop the infection, but it can decrease the chances to some extent. Sublimation face masks and regular polyester cloth face masks are available here.
Another type of mask is the N95 face mask, which blocks 95% of airborne droplets. These masks fit very tightly on the nose and mouth regions, preventing the smaller infectious particles from a person who coughs or sneezes from afar. It is generally not required and is difficult to be fitted against children or people with hair on their face. During this pandemic situation, face masks help in reducing the community spread of the COVID-19 virus. The most important thing one can do is observe acceptable personal hygiene practices, a healthy lifestyle and avoid regularly touching the face.
Face Masks For Adults and Kids
Wearing the right mask for yourself and your kids can help save lives by reducing the virus’s spread. According to the World Health Organization (WHO) guidelines, it is necessary to cover your face to avoid the intake of airborne viruses.
In current times, a face mask is mandatory for:
- Individuals who are stepping out of their house for work or any other purpose.
- Patients suffering from respiratory infection symptoms like coughing, sneezing, and fever.
- The health care workers, cleaners, doctors, nurses who are in close contact with the people suffering from this disease and remain near them long hours to take care of them.
We have manufactured face masks with a good quality fiber to ensure that you and your kids would not face skin-related issues after wearing them. RO International has brought quality face masks made of high quality, which is different from local market ink for digital print. The masks created with the sublimation pRocess are non-harmful to the body and eco-friendly. We can customize any face mask for kids and adults. The customized digital face mask is suitable for seven to fifteen years old kids.
How Can Masks Help?
- Helps Social Distancing: Wearing a mask is a sign of a reminder to the surrounding person to maintain at least a six-foot distance to keep yourself infected.
- Protects You: Sneezing and coughing are natural. But what if someone scores or coughs in your vicinity? It is terrifying. The person who coughed or sneezed may have asymptomatic COVID 19. A mask can help you stay safe.
- Protects Others: These are the trying times when asymptomatic cases are rising daily. During this condition, it is necessary to keep your kids and you safe. Wearing a mask is the ideal solution we have in hand.
- Doesn’t Let You Touch Your Face: Regular touching of the face can spread disease quickly. The mask is again a reminder that touching your face often can infect others and you quickly.
Order Face Masks In India
In conclusion, it is essential before wearing masks to clean your hands with soap and water for at least twenty seconds before touching the mask. You can use an alcohol-based sanitizer if you do not have water or soap nearby. Our popular face mask is ideal for regular usage in daily activities, active infection isolation rooms. They also prevent the transmission in contact, transfer, and droplets with adequate precautions. This flexible face mask slips snugly around the head and mouth to help prevent the spread of infections. It is soft enough to conform to facial features yet sturdy to resist tearing. The cost of a mask is one of the problems people face as the masks need to be changed frequently. Since masks have a short life span, you should change them for adequate protection. It is draining a considerable amount of money from their pocket. At RO International, we kept that in mind and reduced the rates. They are available at an affordable rate here.